Sunday, May 7, 2017

The Good News When You Can’t Hold Fast

Most of there sermons on my blog are podcasts, so as a change of pace, here is a video. It's from a conference in 2016, and I found it both thoughtful and passionate in the presentation of the gospel. It's almost 42 minutes long, but I think it's worth it! This is the sixty third and final post while I hike, so enjoy and feel free to check out the FAVORITES page where you'll find the podcasts I listen to on a regular basis.

The Good News When You Can't Hold Fast | Daniel Emery Price from ChristHoldFast on Vimeo.

Below is a link to my hiking blog. I begin hiking the Continental Divide Trail on Monday, May 8, 2017. Check out the blog and subscribe. You never know when I might throw in a good sermon or a theological reflection.

CDT Thru-Hike 2017

A blog of my 2017 thru-hike of the Continental Divide Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment