Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Way of Exchange

This sermon is one of three messages preached by Malcolm Guite on Good Friday at St. Edward's Church in Cambridge, England. He is a poet, Anglican priest, and professor at Cambridge University. I find his sermons Biblical in content and artful in delivery. I hope you enjoy this sermon as we continue to reflect on the significance of Easter! I love how it begins with the story about doubting Thomas and Jesus' famous Words: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

The Way of Exchange

This is the first of my three Good Friday Talks on following the way of the cross, which draw on my sonnets sequence 'Stations' which can be found here: http://malcolmguite.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/good-friday-the-stations-of-the-cross/

No comments:

Post a Comment