Sunday, April 30, 2017

Until We Meet Again

Thank you to everyone who is following this blog. It has been a blessing for me to share and I appreciate the positive feedback. In one week I will begin hiking the Continental Divide Trail and I will not be posting regularly to this blog while I hike. Below is a link to my hiking blog.

CDT Thru-Hike 2017

A blog of my 2017 thru-hike of the Continental Divide Trail.

Who knows what will happen when I finish my hike in the fall, but my plan is to start posting again to Beggars Sharing Bread when I return.

If you are enjoying the blog and want to continue listening while I hike, I have created a page with some of my FAVORITE PODCASTS. The links will take you to the podcast feeds starting with the newest podcast. Most of these podcasts can also be found on iTunes by searching for the podcast title. You will NOT agree with everything you hear, and neither do I, but these podcasters care deeply about the Bible and the good news of the Gospel. They have helped me to seriously think about what I believe and I hope the same for you. Enjoy!

Here is this week's sermon! This sermon is based on Jesus' first miracle and there is plenty of talk about wine as a symbol God's abundant grace. For anyone who can't imagine wine as a positive symbol, you might want to skip this sermon, otherwise it is a smart, contemporary and passionate sermon that reminds us of what it means to be the bride of Christ. For the rest of you, feel free to pour yourself a glass and enjoy the sermon.

A Date With Destiny - Zac G. Koons - The Mockingpulpit

podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment