Sunday, October 23, 2016

Interview with Eylse Fitzpatrick

This post is late, but since the message is about grace, I guess you'll just have to forgive me. This is not a sermon, but a podcast interview from Christ Hold Fast Cast. The podcast hosts are two pastors and this episode is an interview with author and conference speaker Eylse Fitpatrick. This isn't my favorite podcast, but this particular episode is interesting and helpful because we hear the testimony of someone discovering the Gospel and the impact it has on her life. This episode is long: one hour and sixteen minutes, but it is worth the time and is generally light enough to listen to while multitasking. I would enjoy hearing your comments on this podcast episode. Thank you to everyone who has subscribed!


Law, Gospel, Books, Games and Loving Legalists with Eylse Fitzpatrick
Christ Hold Fast Cast Podcast
April 1, 2015

4 comments:

  1. This was so good....I can't believe how similar Elyse and I are (were?). As a newly recovering legalist, with frequent relapses, this was full of important reminders for me. I want to look into some of her books. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! It is a good testimony that points us to Christ and His promises as the object of our faith. Jesus!

      Delete
  2. I was just thinking this morning that I know a lot of people who would benefit from her devotional. You are so right that we are constantly relapsing. I'm such a Pharisee.

    ReplyDelete